Friday 11 September 2009

"NARNIA" FILMING HAS STARTED

Earlier this week, I read in the local paper that the filming of the latest "Narnia" film has begun here at Cleveland. On Tuesday, I picked the kids up from school and took them up to the site to have a look.
All of the filming was taking place in the deck of the ship so we couldn't really see very much, but the Director was connected to a PA system so that all visitors to the parkland could listen to all the directions of the movie. What we couldn't see, we could get a mental picture of by listening to these directions.
I was able to take some random photos with my little camera which surprised me somewhat when I uploaded them to the computer. One of the stars of the movie appeared in nearly all of my photos. It was rumoured in the local paper that Aussie TV star Garry Sweet was starring as the ship's captain. Anyway, the proof is in these photos. There, on the Quarter Deck, overlooking the 'sword fight' scene is Garry Sweet himself. Clearly given away by his bald head in the photos. Sorry the quality of the photos isn't brilliant, but that is the best I could do with my little camera.










1 comment:

Tammy said...

Looks like fun Sally, I see Gary Sweet there, good detective work :)