Sunday 28 June 2009

A TRIBUTE TO MY GRANDPARENTS

It's taken me the best part of the last week, but I finally finished this today for a Linda's Shabby Chic Challenge over at Scrap Pile.
The challenge was to just make a card, but Linda had sent this beautiful Basic Grey Kit for a Matchbook Album, so I thought I'd use that - just a tad more than a card.




I am really happy with the finished result. I showed it to my Dad when he came over this afternoon and he was very impressed with the way I had preserved some of these memories.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It is gorgeous Sally.So much detail and great photos to work with too.I am sure it will always be treasured by your family.A lovely gift from Linda too

Tammy said...

Hi Sally this is beautiful I love the basic grey Wisteria range you have done a great job!!

Debra said...

What a gorgeous tribute Sally...well done :)